Map

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Jess!

Birthday time is one of my favorite times! I personally think people should have a birthday month! I turned the big 2-7 Wednesday (that's only 3 years away from 30...SCARY!) My birthday started out great! I went in early to work and found a birthday bag on my desk with some stylin' Texas Tech Crocs and a yummy smelling candle from Rach! I am so proud of Rachelle for actually spending money on Tech merchandise (she is one of those psycho OU fans!

Then as I was coming out to set up patient rooms when I spotted my mom walking down the hallway with a beautiful bouquet of sunflowers from my her and my daddy-o! They were HUGE and HEAVY! She also had 2 of my favorite things: a cup of coffee and a blueberry muffin! Breakfast of champions!

Later that day for lunch all of us at work had Johnny Carino's - the classic Ortho/Neuro birthday lunch! It was yummy! Then they surprised me with a bomb-dig cake with "8.5" on the top of it! For those of you who don't know what "8.5" means it is a hilarious story that I can tell you about some other time! I got to leave early from work and come home to spend time with my hubby and kiddos! Bran then took me for a small bite at Murray's that night. I could hardly eat because I had eaten so much during the day!

Now on to Thursday...the night of my birthday dinner! We had a blast! It was so much fun getting all the family together to eat...it has been a while since we have been able to do that! The dinner location was at Cattleman's and the food was AWESOME that night! I got to open up a ton of great presents from everyone, but the best part of the night was the laughter! Most of us laughed so hard we cried! I think that is one of the greatest things ever! After dinner it was on to the Beeler's for a night of Pina Coladas and Wii!! Just so everyone knows I hate Mario Cart - maybe it's because I can never win!?! Stupid game!


Me & my seester




My crazy parents!

I was hungry!

Bran & Tana

Nana & Bobby

Mom #2

The WHOLE gang!

It was a great start of my 27th year! How lucky I am to be surrounded by such amazing family and friends! Thanks everyone for a great birthday! Now I am on countdown for my birthday trip to San Antonio from Brandon! Woo Hoo!

No comments: