Map

Monday, December 22, 2008

Roxi is an offical hiker!

Our little Roxi La Rue is an official wilderness dog! She got her hiking backpack in a few weeks ago and she loves it! When she goes backpacking with dad the pack will allow her to carry her own water and food! She feels so important when we put it on her to take her on walks! I think she feels like she has a "job!"





Her hiking boots came in this weekend and they are bomb dig! They have vibram soles, which are the same type of soles my North Face hiking shoes have! The company we got them from is http://www.backcountryk9.com/ and they have so many cool things for puppies! She was unsure about them for about 2.5 seconds but then was all over the place! Brandon is so excited and is just itching to get her out on a trail! I think she is going to be the best looking hiking dog in all the mountains! :o) Merry Christmas Roxi!


The house is STILL under construction so ignore the ugly walls and mess! :o)







Oh and I almost forgot! Our Cotton Bowl tickets came in! Woo Hoo! I am so excited! This will be our first time to ever attend a bowl game! I hope the Red Raiders kick some serious boo-tay! The game is January 2 and I can't wait!!!!








"Life is either a great adventure or nothing."

~ Helen Keller ~

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Totally AWESOME!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

BenaFam said...

I have deemed the "4th Photo Challenge".


I tag you...

Instructions:


1. Go to the place where you store all of your pictures on your computer and open up the 4th folder.
2. Open the 4th picture
3. Post the picture and give an explanation
4. Tag 4 people

Anonymous said...

Now, I searching for the best information for Hiking Backpacks~~*

and your Blog are very interesting too

i hope you to don't angry me to post this post for backlink

Please comeback to visit my blog too : Hiking Backpacks>

I'm sorry , If you think this is spam. but may i thank you again.