Map

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I have the best hubby ever!

I have been pretty stressed with work lately, and I know I am probably not that joyous to be around....but my hubby puts up with it all somehow! He is just the best! Today after my haircut (which I desperately needed) he surprised me with some new earrings I have been wanting from James Avery and a trip to Luigi's for dinner! He even wrote me the sweetest card ever (made me cry)! Totally made my day! How did I ever get so lucky!! I love you Brandon! :o)



"When I see you, the world stops as if the only purpose in life was for me to love you."
~ Unknown ~

2 comments:

Summer said...

how sweet! i hope that that helped to decrease your stress a little!!!

and i am SO jealous of your luigi dinner. i LOVE that place and have been wanting to make a trip to midland just to eat there. augie and i used to go all of the time when we lived there. i miss it!

Jenn said...

Way to go Brandon!