Map

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A little overwhelmed....

Just so everyone knows Brandon and I are still alive! Since school has started we have both been going full blast! There are not enough hours in the day! I am up at 4AM every morning, work at 5:15 until 3 (on a good day) and then head home to try and fit in a work out,cook dinner, do homework, and do all the "house stuff" while trying to get to bed at a decent hour since I have to be up at 4AM! Poor Brandon has some 12-13 hour days! Along with his job as a biologist/chemist at the lab, he is also doing his diabetes research for grad school and thesis, and is also a biology instructor for the university! Looking back at the college years I don't see how I ever had time for school, full time job, and going out every night with friends! I just want to let everyone know that we still love you, and I am sorry if we make you schedule an appointment to hang out with us! :o) Brandon will see you in December 2010 and I will see you in December 2011!

Have a great rest of the week!


"Purvis: God, I am so tired."
"Johner: Sleep when you die, man."
~ From the movie Alien Resurrection ~

No comments: