Map

Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Brew-man!

My first little baby, Brewster turned 5 years old today...35 in dog years! He is now officially the oldest person in the Hawkins house! My how time flies! It seems like yesterday that we were driving to north Texas to pick him up to come home with us! I was so excited! He was so little! (Not some much anymore, he is ADDICTED to food! He would eat 23 out of the 24 hours in a day if I would let him!) He is such a great dog and my side kick in crime! We have been through a lot together and he has always been by my side to love me and get me through it! I love him to pieces!


So tonight in Jess style we had a birthday bash for the Brew-man! We had so much fun! My parents came over, along with Michelle and Beeler to celebrate! (thanks to my fam who always support my corny antics!) Brandon is out of town on a crazy 50 mile hike in the wilderness with a bunch of friends so he missed out on the fun! I made the dogs my famous puppy carrot cup cakes topped with cream cheese! It was HILARIOUS when Brew finally got to eat his cup cake, he wanted to eat paper and all! I have never seen anyone tackle a cup cake that fast! Raider and Maggie also gobbled theirs down like they had not been fed in a month! For the humans I made cup cakes with cream cheese frosting...YUMMY! I think I might be regretting all this cup cake business tonight though...the dogs have some killer gas! :o) I mean KILLER! :o) Maybe I should send them to my parents house! Ha! Ha!



Thanks grandma and grandpa for the puppy treats! Mom said I could not eat them all at one time....they are just so yummy though! I promise to share with Maggie and Raider (maybe....wink! wink!)

P.S. ignore the messiness in the background of some of the pictures - our house is under construction! :o)

The Yummy cup cakes!

Let me at it mom!




This is SOOOO GOOD!

Don't worry I'll pick up my mess!


I love my grandma!

I love my grandpa!

My little munchcans!


My Brew-man! I look HORRIBLE in this picture! (It was a long day!)


Raider got "laied" alot! :o) What a p-i-m-p!


Here is Brewster through the years! What a cutie!

He has had a camera in in face since the moment I got him!



First bath


He's camera shy...can't you tell! :o)

Hey baby!

I love the wind between my ears!

To pee or not to pee!?!?!


Mama's boy! :o)





Have a great weekend! If you live in Midland and are out and about Saturday come join us at the Horseshoe Arena for the AHA Heart Walk and Healthy U! I will be there heading up the Ortho Neuro Center booth! Stop by and say hello!




"A person who has never owned a dog has missed a wonderful part of life."


~Bob Barker ~

No comments: