Map

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Maggie Turns 21!!

Our little princess-ninja Maggie Lynn turned the BIG 3 years old this weekend! That's 21 in dog years, so she is now legal to drink the wine she always tries to sneak! :o) We had a little party of course! Nothing big, just a small family thing! I know some of you may think that I am crazy (Brandon does), but due to the fact that I don't have "human" children I think I am allowed to spoil my puppies and give them parties - so lay off! :o)

Since Maggie does not like to wear any form or shape of a hat we wore party necklaces instead! We were big pimpin'! :o) I made a peanut butter cookie cake for her and the other puppies and they ate it up quick! Yummy! Yummy!






I was unable to get a lot of cute pictures because unfortunately she is my not-so-photogenic dog! But they few I got are pretty cute! Happy Birthday Maggie Lynn! Love you bunches!


"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself."

~Josh Billings~

2 comments:

ErinB said...

You've been tagged, check out my blog to see what I'm talking about.

Erin

PS~ love the idea of a doggie birthday party, so cute!! :)

Mema said...

Great idea! Such a cute baby! Well ... grown up (legal) now! :) They are all adorable. Love the quote ... it is soooooo true! Spoil them all you want!