Map

Sunday, August 3, 2008

a weekend of HAPPY ! !

This weekend marked my parents 36th wedding anniversary and my moms birthday.......

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOM AND DAD!!! Thank goodness they found each other those many years ago, or else the world would have never had the privilage of having JESSICA! I mean who would have introduced "the corn dog" to the human species!?!
I am so thankful for my parents and their marriage. Sure they went through the ups and downs like all marriages but in the end all that really matters is that they love each other unconditionally, and will stand by one another through thick and thin! I am so blessed for the wonderful marriage that I have with Brandon. He is my best friend, and I look forward to growing old with him. I can only wish the same for my sister and Beeler.

John & Debert

Est: August 3, 1972

Brandon & Jess

Est: September 13, 2003

Michelle & Brian

Est: April 4, 2008

The festivities tonight also included celebrating my mom birthday, which was Saturday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA MIA! She would kill me if I told her age so I will just tell you that she turned the ripe age of 53! :o) For both celebrations we spent the evening at my parentals laughing (like we always do), eating a bunch of yummy food, and opening presents! What a fun night! Mom and Dad I wish you many more years of unconditional love and friendship! Mom I wish you many more years of happy birthdays!

We are turning her into a wine-o!



Is this red or grape wine!?!?


We love us some comida!



Bran & Beeler


A little less talk, a lot more eating!!



The offspring.... :o)


Have a great week everyone! 4 more days till we are off to San Antone! Yipppeeee!!


"Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine!"
~Anthony D'Angelo~

2 comments:

BenaFam said...

DEBERT!!! Happy birthday, and Happy Anniversary Maddox's. I love your funny story telling Jess, it always brings a smile to my face. :)

Love yall!!

Mema said...

so are you going to have time to make a date with the lankford clan? See the babies and mema??? Just tell us where and when and we'll be there! You are still so special to all of us! That kind of love never goes away, no matter how far, no matter how long ... and you know it has been way too long since I hugged you! And for sure need to give that guy of yours hugs to make up for lost time! Love you guys ... give all the family the best from us Hillman's, okay??

Love you bunches!