Map

Friday, August 29, 2008

Are you ready for some football...!!!

College football season is finally upon us! YEAH!! Bran and I love this time of year! As you know the Hawkins' bleed red and black! Go Red Raiders! I am so excited to be going to Lubbock tomorrow to cheer on our Texas Tech Red Raiders for the first game of the season! GET YOUR GUNS UP!!








"Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that."


~ Bill Shankly ~

3 comments:

The Williams Family said...

Jess we normally have party hats on the dogs for their birthday but I couldn't find them this year. I think Jc hid them because he makes fun of me too :)

KodyShandi&Kids said...

hey girly! glad to see you on here!! love the dogs!

Mema said...

Go Red Raiders! Love you guys! Hope we get to see you again before too long! Give love to all the family!