Map

Friday, September 26, 2008

Fight Raiders Fight!

Life has been crazy, so I have not been able to blog! I know everyone is dying to know what has been going on with the Hawkins clan! :o) Well being that it is football season we have been to every Red Raider home game! The great thing is that each time we have been able to drive back home to Midland with victories!! Woo Hoo! Here are a few pics of the games! Brando has not been able to attend many games due to his busy schedule, but he is always there in spirit! One huge accomplishment this season...I got my sister (who is the pickiest eater ever) to eat a corn dog! I have the picture to prove it! To tell you the truth I think she REALLY liked it and she is now probably a closet corn dog eater! GO TECH!

Maw & Paw Maddox

Wrong Raider shirt Michelle!

Yeah Tech!


This is how much my sister LOVES football!
Two of the BIGGEST Red Raider fans!

The famous corn dog pic! You will only see this here!

"Football is not a contact sport-it is a collision sport. Dancing is a contact sport."

~ Duffy Daugherty, Michigan State ~

1 comment:

Mema said...

Hee Hee, Michelle ... Corndogs always remind me of being pregnant with Jennifer, I was addicted to those things. I still love, just not as often. You go girl! Thanks for sharing the family secrets, Jess! Love you guys!