Map

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Brandon!

My little sugar plum turned the big 2-9 this week! Last year of his 20's!!! Man we are getting old! :o) We went to eat at Cattleman's and had a good time with the family! Brandon got lots of good stuff for his birthday...a new (huge) knife from Michelle and Beeler to make bear burgers when he is out in the wilderness. His calender that I make him each year. I started making him calendars that I scrapbook when we started dating - this is his 7th calendar! Man time flies by fast. He was super surprised about his watch that he got from Nana & Bobby, Tana & Jeremiah, my parents, his mom, and me! This watch does EVERYTHING! I mean EVERYTHING! He was up until 1 am that night playing with his new watch and reading the 500 page manual - such a kid! :o) Nana & his mom also made him an AWESOME red velvet cake! It was seriously the most amazing cake I have ever seen and they did it all by themselves! It was a camping theme since that is Brandon's love in life ( I think he may love it more than me - jk!) The cake was fully edible except for just a few of the decorations. It had trees with a man laying in a hammock and a river! AWESOME! We were sad to cut into it and mess it up! Nana & Terrie also informed us that cake orders must now be made a year in advance becuase apparently this cake took forever!
It overall was a fun night filled with birthday surprises and spending time with our family! I think this year is going to hold great things for Brandon! Happy birthday goober!! :o)



The infamous watch!

Bear burger knife :o)

The birthday boy with his cake!

Is that not just AWESOME!



A view from the top....

Yummy cake!

Me and my birthday boy!

"Your birthday is a special time to celebrate the gift of 'you' to the world!"

~ Unknown ~

No comments: