Map

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

miss my brandon....

Brando is gone to Fort Worth for a few nights to a golden algae symposium! (Sounds exciting huh!?! I have a dork for a husband! :o) ) He was sent there on behalf of UTPB and the city of Midland / Odessa to find out how they can get the golden algae that is growing in the man made ponds under control becuase it is killing all the fishies! Save the fishies Brandon! I hate it when he is gone - so lonely at home! I was a nervous wreck because he had to drive to Fort Worth Tuesday in all the bad weather! I was so thankful when he called me to tell me that he got there safe and sound - took him over 6 hours! (should only take 4) Thank goodness the day he is traveling back is going to be sunny with NO ICE in the forecast! I'm sure that all the Nemo's of the world are thankful that my Brandon is gone trying to learn how to save their lives - but I miss him and want him home! Hope everyone is having a good week!



Here are the golden algae Brandon is going to save the fish from - mean little rascals!




Brandon saving the world - one fish at a time! :o)






"Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh man....I could be eating a slow learner."


~ Lyndon B. Johnson ~

1 comment:

The Kellys said...

This is James - so am I to understand that Brandon is less than 30 mins away and my phone remains silent? For Shame!

Kellie says "Save the Fishies"!

Phinneus says "I like Fish Sticks"

Miss ya'll.