Map

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Fat Saturday at Murray's!

Last weekend was Fat Saturdays at Murray's and it was a BLAST! We both had had a pretty rough week and so we were looking sooooo forward to good seafood, drinks, and time with friends! I also had a wreck in our 1 vehicle that we have right now! Brandon's new, but old 79 Jeep is getting a makeover, and I wrecked the Honda! Just my luck! To make things worse I hit a cop (he was in his personal vehicle, but that's beside the point!) Thank goodness it is still drivable or we would be in a dill pickle!

So by Saturday night we were ready to tear up Murray's! We had a BLAST and had over 35 people in our group show up! We all laughed so hard I think we added 10 years to our lives! Instead of boobie flashing, we did boobie grabbing - we just had to honor the spirit of Mardi Gras! Afterwards we all headed out to The Bar to hang out and continue are night of fun! I have figured out that I am definitely getting old! It was hard to get moving on Sunday! How did I use to do this almost every night?!?! Here are some pictures from the night....as you can tell we didn't hold back anything!



The 3 Amigos!
Our fav Murray's waitress - Kristin!

Bran & Jana getting some action!

Stu on the receiving end! :o)

Tana sharing the love with Samantha!

Samantha & Ran!

Keith snuck that one in!

Crawfish makes Rach & TJ do silly things!

We love each other this much! :o)
Michelle & Brian being romantic :o)

Emily loves her mom this much!
It's a Debert boo-bee attack!

My crazy other half!
It's a TJ sandwich!

Emily being sneaky sneaky!

Look Dad you're on the Internet!

The Green-Cox 2009 X-mas card pic!

My Daddy-o was so paranoid that I was going to do something to him - he was on non-stop alert!

You have to cop-a-feel on the owner of Murray's! We love Dale!

2 crazy ladies!

You know you want it Debert! :o)

Bran's favorite girls!

Bran, Tana, & Sam

Bran was so excited about The Miller chicks who came to visit!

Abraham, Ro, Volumptuous, & Jay

Matt- one of our fav Murray's waiters!

3 cool chicks!
We love you Keith!
Fun times at The Bar!

The Beeler WHOA!

Keith is my home boy!

Em modeling her new Jager attire...SEXY!

3am Whataburger breakfast! YUM!
"LAUGH longer, LIVE louder, and don't forget to HAVE FUN!"
~ Unknown ~

No comments: