Map

Monday, March 9, 2009

Roxi La Rue turns 1!!

Our Roxi La Rue turned the big 1 year old this past Saturday! Sometimes we forget that she is still a baby because she acts so grown up! Now, don't get me wrong she still goes into crackhead mode - but overall she acts like she is a big girl!! We celebrated by cooking out steaks! YUMMY! The puppies got to have a spacial treat, beef stew something, mixed in with their food! They gobbled it up super fast! And for the birthday girl (and the other 2 puppies) I made carrot & peanut butter cupcakes with cream cheese frosting! YUMMY! (Don't worry it is all puppy safe!) They L-O-V-E-D the cupcakes! They were gone in no time! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROXI!!! We love you bunches!!! :o)

The birthday girl sporting a BIG smile! :o)

Brandon being silly with his party hat!


She waited patiently while we sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

We tortured them by making them wait until we told them it was ok to dig in! :o) (So mean! But oh so cute!)

Me & my birthday girl!


Roxi loved her birthday this much! :o)



"My goal is to be the kind of person my dog thinks I am"

~ Anonymous ~

No comments: