Map

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The home improvements continue......

Well I just noticed that I have not updated on the Casa de Hawkins progress in the sun room at kitchen! We got the tile floors done that same week! Yeah! They took a little longer than expected, not because it is hard, its just so darn time consuming! The floors look AWESOME and we are super proud of ourselves! I am sooooooo excited because I am off of work for the rest of the week! (Thank you Jesus! I was about to have a meltdown and go insane!) So this week I plan on painting the two rooms, finishing baseboards, and all that other fun stuff! My mom has graciously volunteered to help me paint so I should get it knocked out in no time! Pics will be coming soon! :o) Have a great week everyone!



"The Energizer Bunny was arrested, charged with battery. "
~ Unknown ~

1 comment:

Gregg and Chels said...

YEAH Jessica!!! I participated in our walk last weekend, had the best time and cannot wait to walk again next year! I work very closely with MOD here and have see first hand how wonderful and beneficial they are for families! Congrats to your team for all the hard work raising $$$!